Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cohen's 1st Birthday!!

We celebrated Cohen's first birthday party a month early, so that Daddy (Phillip will be deployed on his actual bday) could be part of his special day. It was soo much fun. We wanted to go all out. I know he will never remember it, but I know Phillip and I will forever. I went CrAzY on the decorations! We had 20 balloons blown up for the living room and the kids ate them up! Cohen's highchair was even decorated and ready for his smash cake experience. Our house was packed to the brim, we had about 50 people here and I felt like we were in a bar!! The cold weather kept everyone inside. I told Phillip I think we need to upgrade our house!! hehehe!! But it was def cozy and fun! Nothing like celebrating with good friends and family! Phillips brother Chris and his wife Jenna (who is expecting in May!! :)) from Alabama even came down for Cohen's big day!! Cohen had soo much fun with all the kids and he is soooooo soooooo spoiled. He made out like a bandit! My house now looks like a toysrus aisle! I think first birthday party's are more for the parents/adults. Their not quite big enough for planned games or even able to pick out there own party decor. But it was soo worth the memories! All together the party was a sucess! Pizza, Beer, Cake, Good friends and family, and Birthday BOY make out for a wonderful night!
His cakes were soo cute! I love Columbus Corner Bakery!!
Happy Parents with the Birthday Boy!!

He got sooooo many toys!!

Love this little hat!! (Thanks Estrellas)


YUM YUM!!

Girls from work and there kiddos!

Some of Cohens favorite Rangers!!
Good Friends!!

Thank you to everyone who came and helped make my baby boys first birthday party a sucess!! Goodnight everyone!! We love you and hope you enjoy our new blog!! Though it would be a great way to keep friends and family near and far update on the Paquette Family Household!!! xoxoxo :)


Heidi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment