Wednesday, July 6, 2011

God Bless America!

Last Friday, Cohen's ELC daycare put on a God Bless America parade for the 4th of July. It was so freaking cute and all the children loved it!! The whole daycare besides the Infant classroom (which were so cute sitting in their bumpo chairs watching as the kids went by) marched all the way around the block down town!! The parents all stood outside in the drop off zone and as the kids marched out the doors and they saw their children they joined in with them. All were just a singing and waving there flags. Some of the kids were dressed in liberty bell outfits, some like Uncle Sam, some were Rock n Roll Americans, and some had painted red, white, and blue patriotic shirts that they somehow painted or made themselves. All were to precious! It was so fitting and perfect for the 4th of July.


My Cohen had so much fun!! He loved waving his flag and I was so suprised he knew exactly what to do! I am so blessed to have Cohen in my life and so grateful I was able to be there with him that day! I just wish his daddy was able to be their and watch him. He would of been so proud! But because of Phillip and all the other Brave men and women out there and those who have paid the ultimate price we are FREE!!


I am so grateful to be part of this wonderful nation! I thank all our nations Heros for your time, service, dedication, and sacrifies you have made for this country. I especially want to thank my Grandpa, my father, my brother, and my husband for the sacrifies they have made for me by defending this country (all have served or still serving proudly). I love you all so much. You are the most important men in my life! I am so proud of my husband Phillip! He has given up so much and missed out on so much, but yet is still so proud and honored to be an American Solider. Cohen and I are anxiously awaiting to be reunited with him!  We cant wait to be a family ALL together again! Even Emma! :) Hope Everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and has a great week!!!


Happy Birthday America!! And God Bless the USA!!!! 



Shirt he made with his finger prints



Infants watching as kids go by


My Sweet CoCo!!


Uncle Sam's

Liberty Bell's



No comments:

Post a Comment