Thursday, February 12, 2015

Homemade Valentines!


It's obvious that I Love to craft but making these Valentines were so easy, so much fun and sooo CUTE!! 

I just searched Pinterest for some ideas. The printables were FREE, so all I had to do was print them out! I used white card stock paper. The straws were found at Hobby Lobby for just a couple dollars and you can find packages of glow sticks at the dollar store. It's that simple! All you have to do is just cut them out, hole punch the spots for the straws to slide in and then tie the glowstick with some twine. I used some cute red and white stripe twine. It really wasn't that hard at all and it was something fun to do with the kids! 

Stepping on my soap box for a minute, but I know by posting these pics I'm going to get some unnecessary and hurtful comments. I really hate when other Moms make comments and say or do things like A.) Make fun of me for the things I do for my kids. I don't do it to make you look bad. I just like to do this stuff, so don't give me a hard time! B.) say they don't have time to do this stuff (especially when they don't work) because I have two kids, a husband, a dog and work full time! And I still manage to find time. It's different if you don't care or don't like to do this kind of stuff. But if your going to sit there and Mock me and make fun because I do, you have some serious jealousy or self esteem issues. I may not always feel like doing this stuff and sometimes I even choose not to, but I try to be the best and give the best to my kids and I will continue to do so! Ok off my soap box. 

So if anyone needs help or is looking for a cute new fun Valentine idea for their children, here you go! 

All you need is:
1. White cardstock paper
2. Scissors
3. Hole puncher
4. Twine 
5. Glowsticks
6. Heart shaped straws 

Happy Crafting!!













No comments:

Post a Comment