Thursday, May 5, 2011

Newport!


Ahh!! Newport, always so beautiful, always so much fun!! I just love it there and wish I could live there again!! Maybe one day!! I just have to convince Phillip to move back to the northeast!!! Especailly now that both of our parents are living up there! He just hates the cold weather!! Cohen and I did lots of shopping, we went to Martha's Vineyard to visit family, visted with lots of friends and family, got to have a skype date with Phillip on his 29th birthday with his whole family, and celebrated Easter with both my families together!! It was so much fun and more! Just wanted to share some pictures from our trip instead of boring you with a long message!!

 









Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with their families!! God is so good!! :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment